Employee DOT Drug & Alcohol Testing Consortium Services.
- DOT Employee Drug & Alcohol Testing Consortium Services; 49 CFR, Part 40 Compliant.
- Corporate Drug & Alcohol (D&A) Policy Formulation, Implementation, Audit, Maintenance & Review.
- Inspection of Property/Personnel by specially trained personnel, and Drug Detection K-9's.
- Laboratory Testing features: "Rapid Turn-Around-Time" and "Medical Review Officer Services".
- Specimen Collection, Transport, Analysis, Result Transmission, and Records Retention: are 49, CFR, Compliant.
- Expert Witness - Federal & State Court (Drugs of Abuse).
Rick's Drug & Alcohol Interdiction Programs are a benchmark of success, and an industry leader since January 28, 1984. His modified drug interdiction programs, (e.g. augmented law enforcement drug programs adaptable for private industry use), revolutionized private sector drug & alcohol search, recovery, and testing programs. His experience is expansive, including: Performing operations in the Frozen Ice Fields of Alaska, High Rise Office Complexes of Major Metropolitan Cities, Offshore Oil & Gas Drilling and Producing Platforms located in the Atlantic, Pacific, Gulf of Mexico, as well as the Onshore Oil & Gas Refining, Drilling, and Producing sites of the Midwest, and includes: National and International markets.
Achievements and Industry First's.
- 1st Security Professional to provide consultation services to a U.S. Senate Subcommittee, U.S. Navy, and Department of Defense to conflate private sector drug interdiction programs for adoption and inter-phase with the U.S. Military, Establish an employee drug testing laboratory in Louisiana; Certified Lab, Inc. - 1987, Conduct a K-9 drug search above the Arctic Circle; Conoco Oil Company, Author and Implement a drug and alcohol testing program designed specifically for contractor application - Exxon Company, USA Mobile Bay Construction Project; Mobile Bay, Alabama, and Introduce the Labrador Retriever as a viable drug detection k-9 in the private sector - 1980.