Employee DOT Drug & Alcohol Testing Consortium Services.
- DOT Employee Drug & Alcohol Testing Consortium Services; 49 CFR, Part 40 Compliant.
- Corporate Drug & Alcohol (D&A) Policy Formulation, Implementation, Audit, Maintenance & Review.
- Inspection of Property/Personnel by specially trained personnel, and Drug Detection K-9's.
- Laboratory Testing features: "Rapid Turn-Around-Time" and "Medical Review Officer Services".
- Specimen Collection, Transport, Analysis, Result Transmission, and Records Retention: are 49, CFR, Compliant.
- Expert Witness - Federal & State Court (Drugs of Abuse).
Rick's Employee Drug & Alcohol Testing Program a model for success as well as an industry leader, since January 28, 1984. His authored Corporate Drug and Alcohol Prevention Policies are just as effective today as they were when first introduced. Rick's modified drug and alcohol abuse prevention programs, (e.g. augmented law enforcement drug programs adaptable for private industry use), revolutionized private sector "on-the-job" drug & alcohol abuse prevention. His experience is expansive, including: Performing operations in the Frozen Ice Fields of Alaska, High Rise Office Complexes of Major Metropolitan Cities, Offshore Oil & Gas Drilling and Producing Platforms located in the Atlantic, Pacific, Gulf of Mexico, North Sea, as well as the Onshore Oil & Gas Refining, Drilling, and Producing sites of the Midwest, and includes: National and International markets.
Achievements and Industry First's.
- 1st Security Professional to provide consultation services to a U.S. Senate Subcommittee, U.S. Navy, and Department of Defense to conflate private sector drug and alcohol interdiction programs for adoption and inter-phase with the U.S. Military, establish an employee drug testing laboratory in Louisiana; Certified Lab, Inc. - 1987, conduct a K-9 drug search above the Arctic Circle; Conoco Oil Company, Prudhoe Bay, Alaska as well as authoring, implementing and maintaining the first Exxon Company, USA contractor drug and alcohol testing program designed specifically for the Exxon Company, USA Mobile Bay Construction project and introduce the Labrador Retriever as a viable drug detection K-9 in the Private Sector.