Employee DOT Drug & Alcohol Testing Consortium Services.
- Employee DOT Drug & Alcohol Testing Consortium Services; 49 CFR, Part 40 Compliant, since 1988.
- Corporate Drug & Alcohol (D&A) Policy Formulation, Implementation, Audit, Maintenance & Review.
- Inspection of Property/Personnel by specially trained personnel, and Drug Detection K-9's.
- Urine Drug Screening features: "Rapid Turn-Around-Time" and "Medical Review Officer Services".
- Specimen Collection, Transport, Analysis, Result Transmission, and Records Retention Security: 49, CFR, Part 40 Compliant.
Rick's Employee Drug & Alcohol Testing Program is a model of success, and an industry leader. Since January 28, 1984, Rick’s authored Corporate Drug and Alcohol Prevention Policies have withstood the test of time, and are just as effective today as they were when first introduced. Rick's modified drug and alcohol abuse prevention programs, modeled after law enforcement and augmented for private industry use, revolutionized private sector "on-the-job" drug & alcohol abuse prevention.
Achievements and Industry First's.
- First Private Security Professional to provide consultation services to a U.S. Senate Subcommittee, the U.S. Navy, and Department of Defense to conflate private sector drug and alcohol interdiction programs for adoption and inter-phase with the U.S. Military.
- Establish an employee urine drug testing laboratory in Louisiana; Certified Lab, Inc. - 1987.
- Conduct a K-9 drug search above the Arctic Circle; Conoco Oil Company, Prudhoe Bay, Alaska.
- Authored, Implemented, and Maintained the first Exxon Company, USA contractor drug and alcohol testing program designed specifically for the Exxon Company, USA Mobile Bay Construction project.
- Introduced the Labrador Retriever as a viable drug detection K-9 in the Private Sector.