Employee DOT Drug & Alcohol Testing Consortium Services.
- DOT Employee Drug & Alcohol Testing Consortium Services; 49 CFR, Part 40 Compliant.
- Corporate Drug & Alcohol (D&A) Policy Formulation, Implementation, Audit, Maintenance & Review.
- Inspection of Property/Personnel by specially trained personnel, and Drug Detection K-9's.
- Urine Drug Screening features: "Rapid Turn-Around-Time" and "Medical Review Officer Services".
- Specimen Collection, Transport, Analysis, Result Transmission, and Records Retention: 49, CFR, Part 40 Compliant.
- Expert Witness - Certified Federal & State Court (Drugs of Abuse).
Rick's Employee Drug & Alcohol Testing Program is a model for success and an industry leader. Since January 28, 1984. Rick’s authored Corporate Drug and Alcohol Prevention Policies are just as effective today as they were when first introduced. Rick's modified drug and alcohol abuse prevention programs, (e.g. augmented law enforcement drug programs adaptable for private industry use), revolutionized private sector "on-the-job" drug & alcohol abuse prevention. His experience is expansive, including: Performing operations in the Frozen Ice Fields of Alaska, High Rise Office Complexes of Major Metropolitan Cities, Offshore Oil & Gas Drilling and Producing Platforms located in the Atlantic, Pacific, Gulf of Mexico, North Sea, as well as Onshore Oil & Gas Refining, Drilling, and Producing sites throughout the United States and Canada.
Achievements and Industry First's.
- First Private Security Professional to provide consultation services to a U.S. Senate Subcommittee, the U.S. Navy, and Department of Defense to conflate private sector drug and alcohol interdiction programs for adoption and inter-phase with the U.S. Military.
- Establish an employee drug testing laboratory in Louisiana; Certified Lab, Inc. - 1987.
- Conduct a K-9 drug search above the Arctic Circle; Conoco Oil Company, Prudhoe Bay, Alaska.
- Authored, Implemented, and Maintained the first Exxon Company, USA contractor drug and alcohol testing program designed specifically for the Exxon Company, USA Mobile Bay Construction project.
- Introduced the Labrador Retriever as a viable drug detection K-9 in the Private Sector.