Employee DOT Drug & Alcohol Testing Consortium Services.
- DOT Employee Drug & Alcohol Testing Consortium Services; 49 CFR, Part 40 Compliant.
- Corporate Drug & Alcohol (D&A) Policy Formulation, Implementation, Audit, Maintenance & Review.
- Inspection of Property/Personnel by specially trained personnel & by Drug Detection K-9's.
- Laboratory Testing features: Rapid Turn-Around-Time and Medical Review Officer Services.
- Specimen Collection, Transport, Analysis, Result Transmission, and Records Retention are: 49, CFR, Compliant.
- Expert Witness - Federal & State Court (Drugs of Abuse).
Rick's Drug & Alcohol Interdiction Programs are a benchmark of success, and an industry leader since January 28, 1984. His modified drug interdiction programs, (e.g. augmented law enforcement drug programs adaptable for private industry use), revolutionized private sector drug & alcohol search, recovery, and testing programs. His experience is expansive including: Performing operations in the Frozen Ice Fields of Alaska, High Rise Office Complexes of Major Metropolitan Cities, Offshore Oil & Gas Drilling and Producing Platforms located in the Atlantic, Pacific, Gulf of Mexico, as well as the Onshore Oil & Gas Refining, Drilling, and Producing sites of the Midwest, and includes: National and International markets.
Achievements and Industry First's.
- 1st Security Professional to provide consultation services to a U.S. Senate Subcommittee, U.S. Navy, and Department of Defense referencing private sector drug interdiction programs for adoption and inter-phase with the U.S. Military, Establish an employee drug testing laboratory in Louisiana; Certified Lab, Inc. - 1987, Author and Implement a drug and alcohol testing program designed specifically for contractor application - Exxon Company, USA Mobile Bay Construction Project; Mobile Bay, Alabama, and Introduce the Labrador Retriever as a viable drug detection k-9 in the private sector - 1980.
- Rick's written Drug and Alcohol Interdiction policies are just as viable today as they were when he authored and implemented them for corporate America, back in the 1980's.