Risk Vulnerability, Threat Assessment, Risk Management.
Whether your an individual or a Company requiring a risk vulnerability or a threat assessment on a Local, National or Global Scale, Rick's experience in this field enables the WIND RIVER COMPANY L.L.C. to handle any job assignment, anytime, anywhere. Rick's proven track record is a bench mark, OF SUCCESS, in this specialty field. Our Company offers a myriad of Risk Management services including:
- SECURITY CONSULTATION: On-site Security Surveys - Security Guard Placement & Post Orders, Locking Devices, C.C.T. Surveillance Cameras, Electronics, Perimeter Fencing, Lighting, Risk/Loss Prevention Assessment and Intellectual Property and Cyber Security.
- PERSONAL PROTECTION: Corporate Executives, Individual, Corporate Function, Travel.
- RISK ANALYSIS/THREAT ASSESSMENT: Asset Protection, Corporate Process Evaluation, Records & Computers, Risk and Threat Assessment Evaluation.
Rick's most notable private sector Risk Vulnerability and Threat Assessments resulting in the recovery of millions of dollars in Corporate Assets includes:
- Exxon Company, USA - $10,000,000.00,
- Atlantic Richfield Company (ARCO Oil & Gas) - $6,000,000.00
- WRT Energy - $5,000,000.00
Other notable Risk Vulnerability/Threat Assessment benchmarks includes working for Plaintiff's and Defendants in the equine industry:
- Kay Floyd (Plaintiff) V American Quarter Horse Association - Out of Court Settlement.
- Lannie and Ray Whitmire (Plaintiffs) V National Cutting Horse Association - Plaintiff win in Texas Court of Appeals.
- Alan Steen (Plaintiff) V National Cutting Horse Association - Out of Court Settlement.
- Jason Abraham and Greg Veneklasen (Plaintiff's) V American Quarter Horse Association - Win Lower Court. Overturned in 5th Circuit Court of Appeals.
- Peter and Marilyn Bowling and Oasis Ranch (Plaintiff's) V Breakin Hearts Ranch LLC, Mal and Eva Anderson - Out of Court Settlement with Plaintiff's paying defendant's open account. Rick contracted to Defendants.
- State of Texas Versus Dakotah Lindsey Harrell -Defendant. Theft over $300,000.00. Clients/Victims - Miller Wade Smith, Tresa Smith, Jimmie Miller Smith. Risk Analysis/Risk Management. Gainesville, Texas and Geary, Oklahoma. Defendant arrested and awaiting trial. Defendant is an assistant trainer at Merrit Wilson Cutting Horses.