DOT Employee Drug & Alcohol Consortium Services.
- DOT Employee Drug & Alcohol Testing Consortium Services; 49 CFR, Part 40 Compliant.
- Corporate Drug & Alcohol (D&A) Policy Formulation, Implementation, Audit, Maintenance & Review.
- Inspection of Property/Personnel by specially trained personnel & perimeters by drug K-9's.
- Rick's Drug & Alcohol Interdiction Programs have been a benchmark of success as well as an industry leader since January 28, 1984. His modified drug interdiction programs, i.e. augmented law enforcement drug programs adaptable for private industry use, revolutionized private sector drug & alcohol search and recovery as well as employee drug and alcohol testing programs.
- Rick's experience includes: Performing operations in the Frozen Ice Fields of Alaska, the High Rise Office Complexes of Major Metropolitan Cities, the Offshore Oil & Gas drilling and producing platforms of the Atlantic Ocean, Pacific Ocean, West Coast, North Sea and Gulf of Mexico, Onshore Oil & Gas producing sites of the Midwest, the Coal Mines of the Appalachian Mountains, as well as the Manufacturing Industry in: National and International markets.
- Laboratory Analysis Features: Rapid Turn Around Time, Medical Review Officer Services, Secure Result Transmission & Records Storage. National & International Collection and Shipping. Multiple Geographical Simultaneous Collection and Shipping Capability.
Achievements and Industry First's.
- 1st security professional to provide consultation services to a U.S. Senate Subcommittee, U.S. Navy, and Department of Defense referencing private sector drug interdiction programs for adoption and interphase with the U.S. Military,
- 1st security professional to establish an employee drug testing laboratory in Louisiana; Certified Lab, Inc. - 1987,
- 1st security professional to author, implement, and maintain a drug and alcohol testing program designed specifically for contractor application - Exxon Company, USA Mobile Bay Construction Project; Mobile Bay, Alabama,
- 1st security professional to establish Uniformed Security Personnel for Loss Prevention on an offshore Oil & Gas Platform - Freeport McMoran, Inc.
- 1st security professional to introduce the Labrador Retriever as a viable drug detection k-9 in the private sector - 1980.
Explosive & Drug Detection K-9's
- Rick's trained K-9's and Personnel are world renowned for their superior training and effectiveness in locating illegal drugs explosives as well as other Prohibited Items in the private sector. A K-9 exhibiting an outstanding achievement award is "Champ". He won the coveted N.N.D.D.A. Law Enforcement 1st Place Championship Trophy in New Orleans, Louisiana.